Tuesday, November 17, 2009

About Me!


What's to say about me??? Ummm...Let's see!!! First of all...I love the ...s!!! HEHE!!! As you can see already, I have a sense of humor! I love taking pictures and working on the computer!!! I think the two GREATEST things in the world are my nephews!!! I couldn't imagine my life without them. I'm crying now as I type. When I talk about them I get emotional. Children are God's gift to all of us!!! As one song I've heard says "The closest thing to heaven is a child". I truly believe this!!! You will learn from this blog site more about my 2 nephews. In the mean time more about me!! I'm a waitress...and may I say I'm a sassy one!!! I live with my momma in a small town...I have an awesome sister who is my bestest friend in the whole world!!! I have a brother-in-law and sister-in-law as well! I also have a brother that is just like my father. Talking about my father...he passed away in May of 2008! Enough about my family...Let's start this!

0 comments: